Lightweight, fun and performant, the Riot is your ideal companion for vol-biv missions, overseas travel or home-site playtime.
The Punk’s lighter twin, the Riot is for fun-seeking rebels looking to lighten the load for the ultimate freedom of the skies. The straight-talking Riot tells you about the air, so you’re in control, while BGD handling, mid-B safety and high-B performance are the tools you need to be yourself and do your own thing. Break free, explore the skies and carve your own path. Have a Riot!
Around 20% lighter than our LTF/EN-B rebel Punk, the Riot is a fun-driven freedom-seeker of a wing. Under its vibrant chaos of wild pixel colours are some serious design features: Shark nose, Cord Cut Billow, Eyes Wide-Open safety and Progressive Stability make the Riot a high-performing, informative glider with fun handling and great agility. We’ve also extended the weight ranges of most sizes, so you can load up, head off and explore the skies on long adventures.
I am very happy with the Riot because I have managed to make it a real pilots’ glider. The lighter weight makes for lighter and even more direct handling and the pack size is also very low as we are one of the few brands not putting plastic reinforcing in the back part of the sail. Despite this the sail is super clean on top between the brakes, which is achieved by careful use of sail shape and straps, rather than heavy reinforcing.
Extended certified ranges are available on 4 sizes of Riot and are XS=50-70, S=60-95, M=75-100, ML=88-113.
- Top surface : Porcher Skytex 32g/m² universal
- Bottom surface : Porcher Skytex 27g/m² universal
- Ribs : Porcher Skytex 29 and 34 g/m² hard
- Internal structure : Porcher Skytex 32g/m²
- Nose reinforcing : Plastic wire 2,4mm
- Risers : 13mm black Kevlar/nylon webbing
- Pulleys : Harken and Spenger
- Top lines : Liros DC (Unsheathed)
- Middle lines : Edelrid 8000U (Unsheathed)
- Lower lines : Liros PPSL (Sheathed)
- Brakes : Liros DC (Sheathed)
|Linear scaling factor
|Total line length
|Number of main lines
|Flat aspect ratio
|Projected aspect ratio
|Ideal weight range